http://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/resume.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/publications.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/doodle-feathers.html 

Friday, November 2, 2012

twiddleybitz creations...

just sharing a few twiddleybitz projects that will be at the craft  show  in PERTH - i will make sure i get all the info for anyone who may want to go and check out the display stand!

Christmas crackers....


 I turned the crackers inside out and used some Studio calico mist and embellishment them using crate paper snowman collection and some twiddleybitz chipboard designs. I also used my Epiphany crafts star tool and custom made my star embellishment to finish the crackers off.. Each cracker  has a small gift inside and are ready to go under the tree in December!

 and next are a couple of xmas cards created using non Christmas chipboard - i wanted to show you that getting that theme is very easy and all you really need it the pattern paper to get you started!

"cheer"

 "happy holiday"

I've used a chipboard frame and cut the middle out acting like a window with the message on the inside.


Once again I used the crate paper snowman collection papers and a couple of diecuts and stickers, plus epiphany crafts round tool and bubble cap - little snowman.

thanks miss wally xxx

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Wow Your crackers are wonderful! I would not even think to make my own.. and the cards look lovely!! I do not think to put chipboard on my cards!! Now I just might! thanks for the inspiration!

Jenny said...

Love love your Christmas crackers Leeann... absolutely gorgeous... and your cards are divine... you are so incredibly talented...

Jenny ♥

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Crackin' crackers!!! Love your cards too! Fabulous!!!