http://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/resume.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/publications.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/doodle-feathers.html 

Monday, November 12, 2012

a bit of this and that catch up...

Gosh I feel like I have been gone for ages!

 I've been helping DH outside on the farm... it's looking so good
trees, grass and building fences...and we used my twine today as we needed to make a few string lines...hehehe!

Now the scrappy stuff...

Over at Epiphany crafts we got to team up with my little shoe box...oh i just adore them and here's what i created using my little shoe box papers plus my epiphany crafts tools and bubble caps!

"sweet child of mine"



"thanks"


 Now onto 
a few assignments  -
with my take on project life using my iphone photos of our random everyday

Materials: fancy pants BE YOU collection, studio calico wood veneer shapes, BC clippings journal notes and flair buttons, AC Amy Tangerine washi tape, echo Park everyday eclectric, tim holtz distress stains, paper doilies, gel pens, machine stitching, elle's studio journal tags,









Weekend Inspiration was simple stories  -  fabulous collection

"hello my name is jorja"




and some twiddleybitz creations

whimsy name plate for miss storm to go on her door.
 and lastly this LOVE card with plenty of chipboard layers.

Thanks  for stopping by seriously I need to get to your BLOGS!!!
I bet I have so much to catch up on!
miss wally xxx

8 comments:

Tina said...

Just love them all!

Blossom inch said...

lots of nice works and I always love your creations. Totally beautiful and your kids are so adorable. Thanks for sharing and have a great week ahead!

Lizzyc said...

Yes time just keeps racing on by... there is so much to look at here, just as well I had my cuppa tea to sip and adore your creating.. love your everyday life snippets, love your cards too...wonderful layouts, gorgeous photos, I hope things are great on the farm!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh these are the cutest ever!!! Just can never get enough of your creative work, Miss Wally!!! :D

Jenny said...

More stunning work Leeann... gosh I adore Hello... I'm Jorja... SO gorgeous... love your take on Project Life as well... and beautiful cards...

Jenny ♥

dee -@ The Old Fat Hen said...

beautiful you truly are so talented you should have your own book-love dee x

dee -@ The Old Fat Hen said...

i love it all-dee x

Shannon91 said...

I love this blog !!!
Beautiful creations ...
Bizz