http://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/resume.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/publications.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/doodle-feathers.html 

Thursday, April 5, 2012

a little share projects created for aussie scrap source...

...There's been a heap of fabulous projects created over at Aussie Scrap Source this year. 
Aussie Scrap Source has a couple of series happening,
any way here's a few of my projects I have created for them... it's always so much FUN!!!

"Get Well Cards" 
using crate paper random - how yummy is crate paper!!!


...next up we have  "TRENDS" - Polaroids
i made my own Polaroids from card stock, added some texture to them by running thru the cuttle bug using a embossing plate.
using Amy Tangerine, Hambly Screen Prints, Basic Grey and Pink Paislee products.

"Crazy/Silly"




another from the "TRENDS" - Chevron 
... my most favorite thing to do creating chevrons.
using Basic Greys - Green at Heart I so adore the colors in this collection plus Amy Tangerine and Hambly Screen Prints.


"Remember these Moments"



and finally this one "TWINE"
and if you know me you know that I Love to use my twine in this manner totally super fun and easy as to do.
using Sassafras Lass foldies, Hambly Screen Prints, Prima and Pink Paislee mask.

"Love Her Madly"

and guess what I won a prize... yep a prize!!

I won the peoples choice awards for 2012 in the Scrapbooking Memories Magazine and this is the winning page.

"Beach"

and you know what I just adore this page it was a heap of fun creating and I love this collection by Cosmo Cricket - salt air!

so that's it for now... miss wally xxx

9 comments:

Graziela Fortes said...

Waw, love all those layouts. Great job! XOXO

Miae said...

Good gracious! I just recently found your blog and boy am I glad I did! Your work is awesome! All so fun! Cheers!

Blossom inch said...

Babe, those are absolutely making me blown away and arrive in Australia...LOL!!! totally stunning works as always, love everything and I am just speechless...you hands works wonders and magic. Would love to touch those!

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous! Fabulous! Fabulous! You are so innovative and creative and your creations are truly amazing! I love em!!

mandysea said...

Oh my gosh!! Check out that chevron! Love the stitched circles .. the bright cards.. the list goes on.... I'm such a fan!
Happy Easter!!!

PrinzessinN said...

I love the "Remember these Moments" layout.

Eila Sandberg said...

First of all a huuuge CONGRATS on winning the award!! if you ask me, I think you deserve to have awards enough to wallpaper your house!! Your creativity is booming, fizzing and popping colours and amazing details - always! Impossible to say which of the pages is my fave, they are all so stunning in different ways. Have to scroll back and them everything out a couple of times more! Mwah mwah mwah!

Unknown said...

Inspiring!! I love your blog, and will add you to my sunday-inspiration-blogging today!!

Patricia said...

What a fabulous page... all the beauty of the sumer sun!