http://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/resume.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/publications.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/doodle-feathers.html 

Friday, February 6, 2009

SC 63 Cover Girl is Miss Storm @ 18 mths..



On Man talk about "I'm excited" to have once again scored an awesome cover with my cheeky sweet DD2!.... and to also have a my feature article in there to is totally awesome. "Turning Trash into Treasure" is a good read with great ideas on using up your stash and getting the most out of your supplies! So i hope you have a look thru the mag and get all inspired to have a go! I don't have photos of my Lo's as i forgot to take them before I posted them. So when they arrive back I will update you! I am so freakin happy!
Thanks SC you always make my day!

Just a Quick LO that I did last night using a bit of the stash. I use the felt fusion on the ghost h/s letters. Made some puffy circle flowers out of Felt and used the same technique for the large ribbon flower too!

"So Totally Sassy and Big"

OUT FOR PUBLICATION
OUT FOR PUBLICATION
OUT FOR PUBLICATION
................................


We are off to Capel to meet up with a builder so when i get back i will unload the step x steps of how i made my felt and ribbon flowers! it's really easy and you will love it! so until then be good and always be good at it!!! lmao!

Mwah ...xxx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done hun! The cover shot looks awesome! I think I'll have to grab a copy of this months SC to read through your trash to treasure article.
xxTam

Elise said...

Woo Hoo!! Cover no.3 !!! It's fab and yes I am definitely going to buy this months mag (when it comes to my N/A) You always do scrummy stuff Leeann ....a great inspiration!

E x

Natalie said...

Congrats Leeann. I had read the congrat on the Boxx and wondered who could be on the cover of SC so i had to have a look for myself. Wow, another wonderful cover and great article. Well done!!

Donna said...

I will have to grab the mag next time I go out.. I loove steaing all your creativity!.. Just gorgeous.. xxxxxxxxx

Petrina McDonald said...

congratulations!!! you are just too freakin' clever!!!!!!!

On my way... said...

Congrats again Leeann!!! The cover looks fabulous!

xx

Christine said...

Congrats on the cover and the awesome article! Love the way you made alphas from that felt, you have the most amazing ideas!